Are you wondering what the heck "Blunders" is? It's a board game that makes learning manners interactive and FUN for the whole family! Blunders has won 10 toy awards, including Game of the Year for 2009, so we're not just making this stuff up...
The game includes:
- 300 questions in 3 card decks to teach social and dining etiquette
- 6 types of interactive, funny, and challenging types of questions: Charade, multiple choice, true/false, scenario, reward, and consequence
- 1 beautiful, hand-illustrated game board with seek and find objects
- 1 Meet the Blunders story booklet that cleverly introduces the Blunders characters and their neighbors, the Mannerlys
- 9 reward tokens
- 9 table setting cards, which players use to learn how to properly set the table
- 4 pawns of the Blunder children: Becky, Bobby, Brenda, and Billy Blunder
Children Will Learn How To:
- Have polite table manners and set the table properly
- Introduce themselves with confidence
- Use nice manners at school
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and kindness
- Be a gracious guest and host
- Have polite telephone manners
- Understand the benefits of having good manners
If you missed the clip this morning, here it is!
Thinking you might need to wrangle one for your kiddos? You can buy one on our website here.